Photo Quality

With all the will in the world it seems I never have the chance to take pictures in daylight.
I use no special lighting and therefore some of the images on this blog are a bit unclear. At the moment, I'm limited to taking pictures of myself with my old automatic Canon, held at arms length. Or a random snap with the subject laid out on the arm of the sofa. Not very professional.

I do plan, in my dreams, to get together with someone - either someone more photogenic, or more skilled with a camera - so that I can get some good, clear photographs of my work. 

That might never happen though.

So, keep in mind that I know the pictures on here aren't great (some of them are!) and do I hope to  sort it out... one day.

This is one of the better ones, in my opinion. :D



Comments

Popular Posts